As of today, account linking has been activated. Here’s what it’ll do for you…
Imagine you have two (or more) accounts. Or rather, two different characters. Myself I have an EU account as well as an Asia account – and there’s more people in that situation. Up to now, whenever you wanted to manage replays (e.g. change privacy settings) for them you had to log out of the site, and sign back in using the account you want to manage replays for. Now, you no longer have to!
Account linking pretty much tosses all linked accounts on one big heap, and lets you manage replays for all linked accounts from the account you linked them to. Keep in mind that account linking works one way; so if you have “myAccount” and “myOtherAccount”, if you link “myOtherAccount” to “myAccount” then whenever you log in to “myAccount” you get the linked-stuff-on-a-heap, but logging into “myOtherAccount” won’t show you anything since nothing was linked to it.
Keep in mind that currently there is no way to un-do an account linking, I’m working on it but I’ve got a lot of real-life stuff to do this week, so it may take a few days to show up. Don’t link anything you don’t want linked at the moment.

More...