Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Summary page not updating

  1. #1

    Summary page not updating

    Hello, i have a problem in that the frontpage (summary) on my vbaddict account is not updating properly.
    I have seen and read threads concerning wrong data because of some battle reports being lost etc. I do not believe it is the problem here. I'm following the tips i found around here to reduce data loss, click on all incoming reports in the game, have the BRR running, don't quit the game before the last report came in.

    The trouble is not just, that the numbers are wrong, it's that they never update at all.
    The little meters and diagrams show the same numbers they had about two weeks ago, shortly after i started to use the tool - the profile numbers were completely off at first, then after a few battles they updated to the correct numbers at that time and never moved since.
    The profile also shoes "Last Verification 2014-07-23 23:45" - i don't know it with 100% precision, but it seems, this might be the time this profile "snapshot" was made.
    But how and when will it be verified again, to get the numbers right?

    Edit: Do i need to upload a full dossier from time to time somehow? My impression was, the ADU is handling all necessayry data exchange.

    Everything else seems to be working just fine, the statistics for individual tanks are correct, the battle history is uptodate, but the data does not seem to connect to the profile summary.

    Just for example (because it is the easiest to follow) - the Super Pershing is my only T8 tank so far. The summary is showing T8 WR 42% and WN8 of 843. This were the numbers, when i started using vbaddict few weeks ago.
    Since then a played a few more battles in the tank, so the real numbers are WR 43.6 WN8 858. These are correct in the stats for the individual tank, yet the profile page still displays old numbers.
    Now the difference isn't that significant, but it clearly illustrates the problem of the profile not updating.

    Same goes for overall WR, WN8, etc. I first noticed that a while ago, so i made notes of a few numbers to compare to, and they are not changing at all.

    I hope i was able to make clear what i mean, english isn't my native language and the problem is rather confusing. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Retired Commander Phalynx.eu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Erlangen, Germany
    Posts
    2,127
    First of all, I can find three accounts for you on EU, RU and NA. Are you using all of them? Make sure you select the correct dossier/account in ADU.

  3. #3
    No, i am only using this with the EU account.
    I thought that might have been the problem at first as well so i doublechecked to be using the right one in the config.
    Shall i delete the local dossiers for the RU/NA ones, just in case?

  4. #4
    Retired Commander Phalynx.eu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Erlangen, Germany
    Posts
    2,127
    Yes, just delete them. WoT will recreate them on next login to the RU/NA Servers.

  5. #5
    I purged all the dossiers now, played a few games on EU now WoT remade the EU dossier files only. The battles are in the quick summary, so i definitely use the right account, but the summary page is still borked.

  6. #6
    It seems to have updated now. Not sure if it was the dossier-purge on my end, or if you did something. Anything i should watch out for, to avoid it getting stuck again?

  7. #7
    Retired Commander Phalynx.eu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Erlangen, Germany
    Posts
    2,127
    I assume it was the wrong dossier. ADU will not select another dossier automatically, so no need to take of it.

  8. #8
    Hmm, but being the wrong dossier, wouldn't my battles results be borked as well? Or are these handled separately?
    I am also pretty sure, i had the worldoftanks.eu realm selected, as i have now (it says "connected dossiers" 4 btw, but i don't have any say in which one is used, why is that?).
    For now i removed all the "foreign" dossiers and will not login into my RU/NA accounts for a while just to be sure and see what happens.

  9. #9
    Retired Commander Phalynx.eu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Erlangen, Germany
    Posts
    2,127
    Probably an outdated dossier of the correct realm. There should be a max of two connected dossier in EU, as WG has only two login servers running here.

  10. #10
    Seems to be updating daily now. I'm still not entirely convinced the problem was the wrong dossier (i checked to be using .eu multiple times, before even starting the thread... so for it to still be wrong i had to tunnel-vision really hard there).
    At any rate, purging the local dossier folder seems to have fixed it.
    Thanks for your help!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •