Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: VBAddict wont run get errormessage

VBAddict wont run get errormessage

Cannot Find Any Suitable Dossier Cache files. WoT Will crete them next time you enter the garage. Only it doesn't bee tried a dozen time no luck.

I like VBAddict but its not wortht his kind of hassel to get running....so whats the deal?

WoT is isntalled on F:/OnlineGames/World of Tanks

replays are under that directory too.
    Last edited by MagiK_.na; 2014-08-11 at 16:29.

Dossier files are cached locally in your profile, not in the game directory.

Please provide ADU Logfiles to track down what is causing this. Logfiles are here: %APPDATA%\ActiveDossierUploader

All I can find on my system is the ActiveDossierUploader.exe
    There does not appear to be an installation directory or data directory

C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks

Is the only place I can find with anything mentioning a Dossier.

ive attached that file incase it is one you were looking for

I need logfiles from this folder: C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Roaming\ActiveDossierUploader

No It exists, Im a moron, found the direcotry trying to attach log file now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry I took so long to respond. Looks like something isn't getting "Nulled" when it should....or maybe I dont know what Im talking about

In Configuration, make sure you select a dossier file.
    Last edited by Phalynx.eu; 2014-08-13 at 09:45.

I know this is going to sound noobish..but umm where exactly is the dossier file I want to select? in the AppsData under Active Dossier Updater? or in the WoT directory? Somewhere else?

I run the application, I select my WoT directory, In configuration, I hit the radio button for the Enable Upload of Dossier cache file, there is only one in the window, I click on that, then down below I click the radio button Enable uploading of battle results and replays, Click Choose Replay and set that to F:\Online Games\World of Tanks\replays click on close and get: the attached error, am trying to figure out how to get the full text from it now...it throws me out of the game and pops up the error window.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	149  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MagiK_.na; 2014-08-13 at 21:22.

So any thoughts on why VBADDICT crashes and dumps me out of the game?

Never mid, I scrubbed VBAddict off my system, then did a clean install of WoT and then Aslains, then Reinstalled VBAddict and everything works now. A Shame we couldnt find a fix without having to do all that :P