Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Article: Statistics and In-Depth analysis of the Maps you played

Article: Statistics and In-Depth analysis of the Maps you played

Always getting a "It seems you did not uploaded any data, therefore vBAddict cannot generate charts for you." error even tho everything else is fine. No matter if on my own profile or your profile, phalynx.

Where exactly are you trying to go? That message appears by visiting an empty or non-existing profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post
    Where exactly are you trying to go? That message appears by visiting an empty or non-existing profile.
    Thats what I get when I click the "Maps" link in my Profile or even the link you posted in the OP.

Edit: Just fixed it myself. Logging out here and logging in again resolved this issue.

You have to find your App Data in WOT and then upload the file. It worked OK for me when I did that, Phalynx. Looks interesting and will have a closer look later. It looks like they are only by the type played than individual stats. But then again an interesting tool to use to see how you are doing vs others, especially for the On Tracks.

Is it possible, that the "map distribution" chart is showing values, which don't have anything to do with my own values?
    At least the value differ from the ones is get via battle log and the full details grid (i certainly have more than 5 Games on province)

Also these value don't seem to change over time.

Greetings
    THamTHon

That was a bug, fixed.