Hello everyone, so, here’s a little video from the series called Extra Credits. In case you don’t know it, Extra Credits is a series of videos, dealing with various aspects of video games in general and with their design. While I do disagree with some of their conclusions and view them as too optimistic, the core of the series is sound and I like the format very much (I was even thinking of creating something like that about various WoT aspects, but my lack of art skill kinda prevents me from it, so if you are more skilled than I am, go ahead, that would be very popular I think). I am honestly surprised that Wargaming hasn’t contacted or worked with these guys before, they seem to be… how should I put it… easily available for hire. Not that it’s a bad thing, they seem to be quite competent. Anyway, back to topic. A lot of people over time have complained about the randomness of World of Tanks in various competitive modes, especially in e-sports. And it’s true, there is always the 25 percent RNG factor and all that, but that’s not all there is. This video explains very nicely, why randomness in games (in our case, World of Tanks) is actually not a problem. Just… watch it and tell me, what do you think. *

More...