Hello everyone, one of the most common questions on various forums is: “will we ever get to buy Type 59 again?” – the answer is no so far, because the Type 59 is (when it comes to premium tanks) blatantly OP and Wargaming does not want to promote pay to win. And be grateful for that – because now, I will show you, what happens when a WoT producer DOES promote pay to win. Player Nishang from Chinese server was kind enough to send me some of the pictures of normal tier 8 battles. Also notice the nicknames of the left platoon 1st platoon (that nick wouldn’t last long here) and the platoon balance – MM rules are clearly different on Chinese server. That’s right, practically every tank in that battle is a Type 59. It can be purchased for 124 Yuan (cca 20 USD), straight from the shop with 100 percent crew and 100 gold (APCR) rounds. As a result, these tanks plague the battles to the point no other tanks can practically be seen in the battle. Please note that Wargaming has nothing to do with this – the way these things are handled is decided solely by the Chinese partner, Kongzhong. Another blatant case of pay to win on Chinese server are the 122mm Chinese shells, that, unlike on the EU/US/RU clusters, kept their 300mm penetration (here, it was nerfed to 250mm or so). The thing is, the Chinese tier 8 premium heavy tank (WZ111, not available on our clusters) is using this ammunition as well: And so, what Kongzhong does is this: That’s right, for 188 Yuan (cca 30 USD) you get 1800 gold shells for WZ111, 3 months of premium and 1 mil credits. You know, they might have exclusive stuff and all that, but thanks god I don’t play on Chinese server…

More...