Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Personal map history thingie

Personal map history thingie

Hello,

I've started using ADU with both mods enabled (cant remember names ;P), uploading both replays and battle results. What I am puzzled about is the Personal Maps page, especially when I click on 'By WN8'. I only see 3 maps there (westfield, south coast, mountain pass), times 2 - these three maps are repeated in reverse order.

Now the reversal might be a missing headerline reading 'sorted by: worst maps' so I'll go ahead and ignore that for a second. The data I see is possibly months old (haven't played my fcm for ages), and well, surely I've been to more maps than those three. I was under the impression that I'd see all recently played maps (or more precisely those ADU was actually witnessing).

I remember having several 'profiles' in my wot-folder and I chose one that would work and would track my recent games in the battle log. which it kind of does. I can see games from the 19th august. Replay section knows about yesterdays games, but doesn't show any repots for them (all counters seems to be 0). So I might have very well used a wrong dossier thingie all the time.

Comments? Any help is very welcome

Also, last but not least, very nice project, good job so far, much Web 2.0, very moderns, much impress

I can see a lot more Maps for your profile:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/maps/phalynx...3/details-grid

So where exactly were you looking? Probably set a filter?

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post
    I can see a lot more Maps for your profile:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/maps/phalynx...3/details-grid

So where exactly were you looking? Probably set a filter?

Ah! Silly me. I was clicking 'By WN8'. By Winrate also just shoes a couple maps. Update: Highway appeared. With 20-something battles. Are these tabs just displaying maps with sufficient enough data? Because I just noticed all the maps displayed have at least 20 battles recorded on VBA...
    But yeah I guess you more or less anwered my question, sorry to bother you. I guess I was distracted by the fancy pictures

Just out of curiousity, is the full details grid capable of filtering by vehicle in the near future?

Yes, it requires at least some games per tank, otherwise it's statistics are not telling much...

Full details by vehicle would create a mass. Use the Battle Log Export to CSV feature to download it to your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post
    Yes, it requires at least some games per tank, otherwise it's statistics are not telling much...

Full details by vehicle would create a mass. Use the Battle Log Export to CSV feature to download it to your computer.

I can handle CSV, thanks for your time and effort

o7