Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: automatic export of after-battle-statistics

automatic export of after-battle-statistics

Hi,

Is there a way to get the after battle statistics exported in some way?

I am interested in all the data available in the after battle screens. For example the statistics (for this battle) of all the players who participated in the battle (not just mine). (maybe including their ratings as well, like shown in XVN).

You could do so much with this data ... Like how you are doing in comparison to your team members.

Is there a way to get this data? exported to a file after a battle or via webservices from WoT?

I googled it, but I cannot find any answers here.

to be clear: I am interested more in the raw data, not in services like noobmeter... the dossier file doesn't seem to work here either...

Regards
    SirPrize aka TheLastRhino

I think there is a Mod that has WN8 scheme colors at the sides of the whole teams at the ingame after battle report

like:
    Code:
    (purple)     Player x1            :          Player y1      (blue)
    (blue)        Player x2            :          Player y2      (green)
    (red)        Player x15            :         Player y15      (red)
    i think its part of a mod pack, but unfortunatly i cant remember where i have seen it.
    i think it was a streamer, or some forum post with a screenshot

thanks zmurcht.eu...

in-game I have XVN running which gives you the WN8 figures for all the players... but I want to have it exported automatically.... I like telemetry, I like statistics, it would be great to get these numbers.

I think ages ago there was some system you could start before you actually started WoT. And this was then collecting data. But I cannot remember the name.

TheLastRhino

It was the ADU Active Dossier Uploader, with installed BRR Battle Results Retriever, which can be installed from within ADU.

The collected Battles can be exported after that from within your Battle Log.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post

The collected Battles can be exported after that from within your Battle Log.
    How ?

There is a link at the bottom of your Battle Log which says Export your battle results as comma separated value (.csv) for import into Microsoft Excel or similar.