Hello everyone, welcome, to yet another Hall of Shame. It’s been a while since the last one and there is a reason for it. The reason was that a couple of Russian mod makers were developing a mod specifically for this “occasion”. What this mod does is it takes lists of names from Hall of Shame and – if the user of the mod enters a battle and a HoS player is present – it immediately reports them automatically for “unsportsmanlike behavior” or for “insults/provocation”. If many people use this mod, many reports will accumulate and it’s completely possible to have the Hall of Shame members banned and/or chatbanned (even repeatedly and/or permanently). A prototype of the mod is already functional, but there are bugs still and its development was delayed by summer vacations – once the bugs get removed, the mod will be released to public with everyone who ever appeared in the Hall of Shame listed. I do believe this solution is more elegant than any teamkilling or anything like that. Mod will work for both US and EU server (possibly for ASIA, that was not yet tested). With that being said, let’s get to it :) Be warned, below this line there is some of the worst scum WoT has to offer. Let’s start with something light. A blend of Polish and anti-semitic hate, with a little bit of nazi loving added. That Jennisery guy is very repetitive, isn’t he? And of course, here we have some nice well-wishers… And back to anti-semites… And of course, what would be a Hall of Shame without EFE? I wonder how they come up with such nice wishes… Being killed by arty really brings out the best in people… And back to Polish hate/antisemitism… And some well wishes, for a change… Invoking Hitler… that’s new. Not. Ah, CosmicSquirrel, his appearances in Hall of Shame are frequent :) And, back to the “usual” assortment of vile cretins. And here we have a little self-entitled prick… this one is special :) And some German rage… Inventing new report reasons… And of course, some more well-wishers, this time with AIDS… ….and leukemia… …and of course, cancer. And death threats, much serious, such scared! This guy’s mad! This guy has some seriously strange associations… Another bunch of “special” people This Mustazzolum guy – an admitted nazi, nice… And another very special guy, johnabc This guy is also very special. I assume the language is Hungarian, I don’t know what he’s saying but other parts are well recognizable… And to close it off, various morons.

More...