Some brand-new information based on the most popular questions regarding 8.6 update. We've considered your feedback. The following is currently being....
... worked on:
- The most important - we decided to restore most of the camouflage system to the 8.5 versions, with the following exceptions:
- the changes (buffs) of camouflage patterns and net will be implemented
- the camouflage parameters for some vehicles will change
- the camouflage bonus for bushes will be reduced by 20% (and not by 300%, as it was in Public Test #1)
- A bug with non-load and non-display of vehicles in the open was tracked down and fixed. It had a common cause for everyone, and you finally will be able to test normally on PT #2
- System of dynamic textures changes will be tested during PT #2 only. It was disabled on PT #1, that's why you have noticed no effect.
- Dynamic camera had some incorrect coefficients, so we will reduce the shaking after the shot by a factor of 4 with the next iteration of PT.
- Audio will receive significant changes in PT #2
- SPGs won't be nerfed any further in 8.6. The increased accuracy won't be removed.
- Decision on SuperPershing model changes will be completed and shared later this week.
Seems to be everything by now.
At the end I would like to thank Yankee for proof-reading