Hello everyone, once again it’s the time to thank the contributors, it’s you who keep FTR running after all! This time, following people donated via Paypal: Mark P. (United Kingdom) Andrew N. (Australia) Alexey O. (Russia) Cortis (Germany) Thank you, guys. I really appreciate it. For those, who asked me how am I doing – it’s better. I think you can still “feel” a bit that FTR is on “limited mode”, but I am doing my best to keep up with stuff. The only thing that was sort of left out are historical tank articles (or at least they are rarer now, but I managed to write some stuff on weekend). Thanks for all the support – I mean it :) The best way to help me and FTR is via the Patreon service http://www.patreon.com/silentstalker This is the Patreon account of For the Record. In case you read this for the first time and feel like contributing, here is an explanation what it is, how it works and how to contribute. You can find a list of all those, who pledged and help to keep FTR running here. Thank you all!

More...