Hello everyone, so, the Fury Competition results are here. Personally, I was really skeptical about the competition and still am about the movie, for various reasons: - they wrecked the Sherman they used (followed by a Wargaming money drive for its restoration) - the “LOL SHERMUN WUZ CRAP TEH TIGER BESTEREST TANK OF WAR” trailer - too much hype - I don’t like Brad Pitt Anyway, about the competition. The first funny part is that the “super secret tank” (reskinned Sherman to looke like the one from the movie – not sure which version, the one appearing on the screen, or the way the tank looked after the shooting) is not even in the game (probably gonna be in 9.3 files coming out after this weekend), but whatever. The winning trailer looks good I guess. I am really not a WoT video expert, but I kinda expected a bit more. But fair enough, why not. What struck me as odd however were the other “trailers”, for example the one, that won third place. * * I mean, so there’s the American T20, the M6 or whatever and a Hellcat at the end, what does that have to do with the Fury movie? Absolutely nothing? It looks like an action version of a random WoT video. I know it took probably some (even considerable) effort, but… well, I don’t know. And what do you think of the contest?

More...