First and foremost – regarding the “new bot ban system” – I was apparently wrong in accusing WG EU of inaction. Ectar posted that this system is in fact in operation for over a month. He wrote the following: We didn’t want to do a new article as we didn’t want to warn naughty players that we were coming for them. We’ve had this new system active since the start of the month and 9.3 will bring an additional system to deal with AFK players and those players who leave a battle early. What we have active on EU atm is the same as what is active on RU. You don’t hear much about players being banned because no one wants to admit they got caught doing something they shouldn’t have. So, I guess that’s that. Personally, I do not understand why keep such a thing secret – after all, the point of such a system is not only to punish, but also to deter (that’s why WG RU made actual portal posts about it). Make no mistake, the system is effective on RU forums (yes, I am paranoid, so I manually checked the list of players announced to be banned for botting – RU does that – and indeed, they were banned). I am actually impressed, it’s time WG as a whole took the issue of bots seriously. - the LTTB turret is actually historical. Sort of. It’s a regular T-34/85 turret with slightly enlarged turret ring (1600 to 1660mm). It was however not designed for LTTB, it’s completely independent on that. - the next gift tank (Panzer II Ausf.D) having too low penetration? “It’s still supertest” and “No comment on leaks” - no tank will be buffed just because some developers don’t play well with it - German 37mm and 50mm subcaliber rounds lose a lot of penetration over distance (more than others apparently). Veider states this is historical, based on some documents. In the future, this will be reworked so all the subcaliber shells of that respective caliber lose the same percentage of their penetration - the map reload time depends mostly on disk speeds - Hellcat in 9.3 is doing fine according to Veider, it just lost the part where it could act as a medium tank - regarding the T-34/85 vs T-34 hull size differences: “Praxis showed that it can be in either way. Even in one factory production run, there were size differences.” (SS: that is true, but this issue was not limited to Soviet production, Germans had a share of those as well) - there’s apparently a 9.3 bug, where – when you disable the display of leaves in sniper mode – the leaves of some trees are still getting displayed. - apparently, RU251 turret LOD is messed up as well (depending on zoom, the turret moves up and down) - the hangar UI rework in 9.3 solved “many things” - new Murovanka is “significantly better than the old campfest”, old Murovanka will not return - old hangar UI will not be returned - the processor core distribution was not touched lately apparently - FCM 50t is fine statistically, but unpopular - the “NKVD officer” (leaving the battle punishment in replays) bug will be fixed - 0.9.1 test sounds (SS: remember? Hellcat and Jackson and such) were not scrapped - for now there is no plan for graphic overhaul of tech trees - the new menu background ugly black to be changed? “We will do something about it. But it has no influence on the game or on comfort.” - Legionnaires (“mercenaries”) will be reworked, there are plans to do that – they will “adhere to the principle of selection (of battle) the team battles and random battles adhere to” (whatever that means), there are also plans to make them benefit from the industrial resource they helped gather (Q: “Something like the Department of War building for random players?” A: “That is the general direction.”) - the HD textures were decided to be implemented as separate, because “the texture quality of it is a bit better than “maximum” and given the circumstances, the difference can only be told when looking at gun barrel with magnifying glass”

More...