As you may have noticed, the past few days showed a “domain expired” message when you tried to visit the site. My fault! I have the domain set to auto-renew, and put some funds in my account to get it to go through.
Except I didn’t check things because I was in a bit of a hurry since I had to go out of town for work. Turns out another domain also renewed – and it got renewed a minute before and used up the funds, thus blocking the renewal of Unfortunately, being out of town for work really did mean “out of town” – all I had was a dinky 3G link, and that didn’t really let me do much of anything.
I renewed the domain when I got back earlier today, so everything*should be working as intended again.
As extra bonus though I’ve gone and implemented the new WN8 color table from – a new color table is being worked on that slightly re-arranges the colors and adds an ‘above average’ style rating, as well as dropping the nasty black one and leaving the red as beginning of the color scale.