Hello everyone, WG ASIA released a “social mod“, which allows you to share your battle results and player statistics over Facebook. I haven’t seen this posted for EU portal and I have no idea whether the ASIA mod works for the EU or US client, but feel free to try it out. I am really not that keen on sharing FB details with Wargaming (I suspect this is the reason behind this mod, some sort of social network survey) – the last part of the article actually made me somewhat chuckle. Note: The WG Social mod was commissioned by Wargaming and conforms to generally accepted safety standards. Wargaming ensures that the WG Social mod does not store user data and only sends them to the social network authenticated by the user. The company cannot guarantee that other modifications that are not certified by Wargaming are safe. All data and processes of the mod will not be used illegally. Damn, I sure am glad to read that! Because telling us that nothing will be used illegally will TOTALLY prevent anyone from using it illegally.

More...