Hello everyone, sometimes, but extremely rarely, an e-mail reaches me and after I read it, I have absolutely no words. I have to close it, open it again and make sure I did read it correctly. In this case, I… well… I’ll just translate it. Incredible. As you can see, it’s a screenshot from a support ticket. Don’t ask me how I got it. Patrik343: “Hello, on my way home, I found a credit card lying on the street. I took it and I tried to pay in World of Tanks shop with it. And now, my account is blocked because of stupid 650 CZK. I hope it will get solved soon, my account is blocked and I want to play, I am nervous about it.” Support: “Hello, thank you for contacting us. Using a credit card without its owner’s permission is a crime in most of the countries. What happened here was that the card owner contacted the bank and requested the cancelling of all operations, that happened after the card was lost. In order to have the access to your account restored, you will have to purchase again the goods, the payment of which was cancelled. The goods were as follows: 1000 gold 1000 gold SU-85i 500 gold The total sum is 21,04 EUR. It is possible to purchase a larger bundle (for example 10000 gold), after the payment goes through, the value of the gold owed will be removed from total gold sum and after that, the account will get unblocked. Contact us further after the payment of at least 21,04 EUR goes through, we can continue after that.” I mean… wow. How dumb and nasty do you have to be to do this kind of stuff? This fucker should get his account permabanned and he should be reported to police for credit card fraud. Incredible.

More...