Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Tank Charts

Tank Charts

Hey there, I hope this is the right place for my suggestion.

Could you change the color for the tank-specific average damage dealt in the Charts?

A black graph on a black surface is not ideal. You could use the dark orange from "treecutter" and remove it while you are at it, this graph is not important anyway.

P.S.: My "Charts 30 days" only shows like the last two or three days ... is this depending on the number of matches I have played or is it just not working properly?

Makes sense, changed that color. It's cached, so it can take a while to recreate that image.

About last 30 days, if you don't upload your data regulary, vBAddict is not able to create different datasets out of this.

I know this is an old dead post but I hate posting In wrong area and getting reprimanded. Just came back after a hiatus from vbaddict, wot, and was wondering what is the Mean time between charts updating, I did read the Please be patient banner, Is it Hours, or several days (mine is over 2 days with no update) once again just a question i am being patient, just would appreciate a very rough eta between updates.

side note all my info is gone from before my hiatus pre 2014 is that normal? I scanned forums did not see any info on this.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help

There are so many users which are using this Service for a one time lookup of her stats. Keeping the database clean is a need to keep the service online. Therefore I'm deleting users which didn't update their data within a timeframe of 120 days. So yes, your data is gone.

About that banner, just wait. Sometimes there is enough space in the queue to process it faster.

My win-rate has been climbing (as have most of my other stats), yet the curve for it shows a decline.. The shape of the win-rate curve is a mirror-image of all the other curves, so I'm assuming it's upside-down. Is this a glitch or am I just reading it wrong?

Donacher.na lucky you my charts do not update, been over a week my charts are stuck on 12-15-2014, How often are yours updating? I really would like to be able to look at charts once a week to see my progression, do they at least update once a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Donacher.na View Post
    My win-rate has been climbing (as have most of my other stats), yet the curve for it shows a decline.. The shape of the win-rate curve is a mirror-image of all the other curves, so I'm assuming it's upside-down. Is this a glitch or am I just reading it wrong?
    For which tank?

Quote Originally Posted by RunsFast.na View Post
    Donacher.na lucky you my charts do not update, been over a week my charts are stuck on 12-15-2014, How often are yours updating? I really would like to be able to look at charts once a week to see my progression, do they at least update once a month?
    Just took a look at your tanks and all tanks have valid 30 days charts.

phalaynx I hope im not just misunderstanding something and being a "noob" everything has been working flawlessly except the "Common Profile Charts" http://www.vbaddict.net/common_profi...4426e90c27f46a

Like i said if I am doing something wrong please forgive me but everything seems to be updating except the tab "common profile charts" if this is normal what is the usual update interval on the "common profile charts". I know your time is very valuable so im going to include a screen shoot to avoid any confusion "probably on my side" Was updating daily but it has now been a week.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8...3_11-57-33.png

Thanks in advance when ever I play World of Tanks Vbaddict is a great website Thank you.
    Last edited by RunsFast.na; 2014-12-23 at 21:00.

Common Profile Charts are some kind of special, it really needs some weeks to create something meaningful.

Beside that, all the charts are currently being reworked from Image to JavaScript. I need to tweak the backend and during this I will speed up the process.

cool tank you very much thought it was just me