Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/...warfare-for-pc Hello everyone, these days, armored warfare (without capitals) is the “hot stuff” of gaming – well, at least for a certain group of players. It was of course World of Tanks that made tanks really mainstream and popular, but that was years ago. More and more companies are attracted to that particular genre of gaming and Bandai Namco is one of them with its newly revealed game – Battleline: Steel Warfare. * * As you can see, it’s some sort of strategy game with tanks. Allegedly, it will take place in a time frame from WW1 to modern era – if you go to cca 0:39 and pause the video, you’ll see that it’s actually true, they are planning to introduce all sorts of vehicles, including King Tiger and Maus, so if you are looking for historically realistic and accurate games, this is probably not the place to look. Personally, I think the trailer looks kinda cheap and the game seems not to make much sense. I mean… it’s like Dawn of War, but with tanks? Hm. I guess I haven’t played enough of this type of games to make an educated guess, but at first sight, I do not like it: - the models look kinda lowres - the CGI looks really outdated - too much crap flying all over the screen - the explosions look really cheap I assume it will also have destructible environment, but still, this is not a game I am going to hold my breath for.

More...