Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Deleting a Battle History

Deleting a Battle History

Hello all. Still new to VB so I may have missed the obvious. I noticed last night that I had a weird game showing in my Battle History. After some examination, I realized that it appears I may have inadvertently uploaded a training room exercise instead of a clan-war battle.

After some searching, I found out how you can delete a replay (forever) from the database. However, how do you actually delete the game from the Battle History? It seems something extra is needed here, or maybe there is some sort of delay?

Thanks in advance.

You cannot just delete a Battle. ADU is uploading all kind of Battles, so there is no inadvertently uploaded Battle, as all are uploaded.

Instead of deleting it, would it be possible to hide some battles for battle log and battle history?

(I want to say for strategy, imagine you plan something with a clan and you dont want ennemies to know your results.)

For now you can see publicly the result (win or loose) and also the exact tank that was used by the player for this particular battle.

You can do that in your Profile:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

CW Replays are hidden by default.

You don't get it. Replays are hidden, yes.

But you can search for a player on vbaddict, then go in his battle log->CW and see the result of the CW even if the replay is hidden cause the Summary page is not hidden.(It should be hidden like the "teams" page and so on)
    So you now know the result (win or loose and if it's an extermination or cap) and the type of tank that was used during this battle.
    You can also know all these parameters in the battle history of a person cause it seems to also display CWs and you can click on it to point to the battle log summary of this battle.

Ok, you are not only talking about the roster. Will change that asap.

Edit:
    As a quickfix, I disabled listing of CW in Battle Log and History.
    Last edited by Phalynx.eu; 2014-10-21 at 15:24.