Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Replicating ADU with Script

Replicating ADU with Script

Thinking that the active dossier uploader was just a program to automatically upload dossiers, I created my own simple script to do the same. It doesn't look like I get a lot of the features that the ADU provides, however. Is ADU more than just an auto-uploader?

I'm a stat nut and I really like the stats and visualizations you have. I'd like to get that functionality, but am paranoid about installing 3rd party apps on faith. Do you have the source available anywhere for ADU? I didn't notice it in my brief perusal of your GitHub.

Thanks,
    Hope

ADU is not open source. However, you should be able to review the .NET Source with a decompiler.

To be honest, I don't think a script would be enough. There are different locations for uploading, different states to recognize, obeying speed and upload limits, busy and maintenance modes.

Hmm, OK thanks for the info. Sounds like it is significantly more than just an automatic upload tool (hence "active" not "auto" I suppose )

Yes, Active Dossier Uploader. But, in the meantime it's Active Dossier, Battle Results, Replays and Advanced Tank Statistics Uploader.