Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Battle Log Question

Battle Log Question

Quick question, when I am in my battle log, the only battles that are viewable are the Public 15x15 games. There are no games under any of the other tabs. Since I started using your tracker, I know I have been fighting clan wars and strongholds battles. Is there a setting that I should have enabled for those results to be uploaded as well? Or is this intentional because they arent included in wn7 / wn8 calculations?

Battle Log contains only battles of the last days. Download the full log (link is on bottom of the Battle Log) to see all time data.

Ok. But my battle log has none of my clan wars battles from yesterday. And they were not being downloaded in real time. I was monitoring that. Is that normal?

same here, stronghold battles are alright but not a single clan wars battle in the battle log.

Just a quick update, my tournament games showed up tonight but my clan wars battles from yesterday did not.

Same problem here. Stronghold ok, no CW battles though. The replays are being uploaded and the battles appear in the downloadable full log, but are not displayed on the website.

Security Permissions applied for CW Battles. Please verify if you see your own CW Battles.

I can see my cw battles now, thanks a lot.

Same here, I see the battles when I'm logged in and cannot see them when I'm logged out. Perfect, thanks!

Thanks for confirmation.

Mine are also showing now.