Hello everyone and welcome to the latest Hall of Shame! You waited for it, you asked for it and here it is. But not just that. This time, it’s different. This time, we’ll be actually DOING something about that. What exactly? That will be revealed in the next (separate) post, but I think you’ll like it. Plus, there will be bonus codes in it for you, so stay tuned – and for now, enjoy the gallery of WoT filth, knowing that soon, those HoS members from CW campaign participating clans will be specifically targetted first since the campaign is time-limited and we wouldn’t want them to make too many fame points now, would we? The Great Crusade (hehe) starts soon and you are all cordially invited :) PS: don’t forget that WoT is a perfect family game :) Let’s start with something light, as always. This guy got shot by an arty and sure got angry. Random idiots and cancer wishers (the one under this text means “gas on you you fucking jewish whores” in Polish) What the hell is “bola bola”? No Hall of Shame would be complete without EFE! :) (don’t worry guys, you will get the attention you crave :D) This guy wants to “rebuild the German empire” – you’re a few decades too late :) Wow… so friendly… And another arty rager. Oh noes, this guy “knows the devs” – we are so screwed! And he seems to have serious mental issues. Christ… Shooting a medium with arty is always fun… Well that’s a nice clan * And another well-wisher… And here we have a nazi! Wut? MM is a bitch… UNICA – those the guys recently caught rigging CW, yes? What’s up with some people and cancer? This guy sure hates Serbs… Another guy with serious issues… why would you wish a god to have cancer? What’s with the Germans and the nazi stuff? Of COURSE everyone will help you when you call them “jews”… Can’t speak English? No problem, just learn the word “cancer” (pride of the Romanian community that one) What do you know… ANOTHER friendly clan. Another guy with issues… “WoT is a family game”, German edition Three screenshots, three separate battles… the pride of Czech community in this case. And here we have something lovely… real life death threats. I have only 9k “likes” :( (seriusly, this made me almost spit my coffee :D) The pride of Czech community returns… (“die of black plague”, “lucker dirty Hungarian wankstain”) And some more greetings from Germany. Many friendly, so clan, wow! “WoT is a family game”, threats edition And “turkey jew”, that’s a new one. Classic Haetzer streaming:

More...