Hello everyone, patch 9.5 brought us mostly nice things, but as it usually is, there are some screwups as well. Take for example the Mittengard map. Yesterday, I actually got it – yep, remember how Storm said it would be available to new players only? Well, apparently I am one. Oh well, whatever. So, this is how it started… And this is 11 seconds into the battle. Yes, what happened was exactly what we all thought would happen with this map. Basically, half of both teams stayed at the base and both teams spotted each other’s spawnpoint within seconds, resulting in two groups of stationary tanks just shooting at each other without moving a single centimeter. The side with less AFK’s won (ours) and the battle was over literally in seconds, most of the battle time was spent chasing one or two escaped enemy tanks that ran away (not that there’s much place to run to, luckily). And this is the battle result, it was all over two minutes into the battle. I wonder what they were smoking when they made such a map…

More...