Hello everyone, a couple of random newspieces related to Wargaming from all over the world. So, what’s going on with our favourite company? Youtube cooperation According to sbpit.su site, Wargaming and VSP Group announced an exclusive cooperation contract regarding the promotion of Wargaming-developed products on Youtube. “Based on the license of Wargaming.net, the monetization of all the Youtube channels, that use completely or partially elements belonging to Wargaming.net will be passed over to VSP group.” Ever since Novemeber 2014, a unification of all the official and fan channels, publishing World of Tanks videos to a single space is in process. This apparently already increased the quality of content of WoT video channels. I have absolutely no idea how that works, so if any videomaker wants to share what it actually means (if it means anything), now’s your chance. Miss IT 2014 According to the site 42.tut.by, the “impression” category of Miss IT Belarusian competition was won on 7.12.2014 by Veronika Igosheva from Wargaming (developer in the “game stream” department). Congrats I guess. World of Tanks Murder According to moe-online.ru, in the Voronezh area in Russia, a 37 year old man killed his 63 year old mother on 21.12.2014, because she “prevented him from playing World of Tanks”. In the night, they had a quarrel about it and during the argument, the son grabbed a knife and stabbed his mother in the back. The woman was dead on the spot. The man confessed to the crime and was arrested for murder. You could say…. *puts on sunglasses* ….it’s a game to kill for. Okay, that was insensitive. Wargaming buys larger bank share Thanks to Vahakn for this one. According to the cyprus-mail.com site, Wargaming bought a larger share of the Hellenic Bank Public company, increasing it from 21,04 percent to 26,46 percent. I guess a bank always comes in handy for a game developer company :) Nah, just kidding, Wargaming grew far beyond game development to other areas, such as venture financing. They’re smart, WoT won’t be here forever.

More...