Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: ADU will not upload anything.

ADU will not upload anything.

As per title. Everything should be working, the online light is green but whenever I try to upload it says "File added for upload [file name] - offline". Does anyone have any idea why and how to fix it?

Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem m8, tried resetting it, everything and it just sticks at 89% uploaded on the Dossier file.

And would you adam and eve it.. just as I clicked [Post] here, it started uploading. FML....

I have the problem since a while (days..... how many!?), no uploading, 253 games now in qeue.... using the latest version of ADU

Replay files stopped getting added for upload. Not sure why, i still have it set to upload battle results and replays.

Yo, the battle queue is emptying now fast, but no replays uploaded at all

forgot to check here.
    All good for me EXCEPT I need to manually upload replays.

HNY

Replays will be fixed on Tuesday.

Rookie
    I am getting other weird stuff as well as I only get a quick summary for my first battle and that twice. Sometimes no quick summary and never the option to go online or offline.

ADU 3.2.0.5 addresses the issue with the year 2015 replays.

3.2.0.5 10:19:42: Server is unable to parse uploaded data (errorstate ADUClient), adding file to offline cache for later try.
    3.2.0.5 10:20:54: Server is unable to parse uploaded data (errorstate ADUClient), adding file to offline cache for later try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dworkin1.na View Post
    Replay files stopped getting added for upload. Not sure why, i still have it set to upload battle results and replays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalynx.eu View Post
    Replays will be fixed on Tuesday.
    Ah... I was just noticing this as I was missing replays while the battles were there

Quote Originally Posted by Golem501.eu View Post
    Ah... I was just noticing this as I was missing replays while the battles were there
    Just updated adult and restarted and replays are uploading. GG!

Same here, thanks Phalynx for your work.