Hello everyone and welcome to 2015! Let’s start with something very positive, shall we? Wargaming decided to do some good work with charity in grand style. They donated two codes (with some t-shirts and stuff nobody cares about) – one for Type 59 and one for the legendary Panzer II Ausf.J to be auctioned to the highest bidder for the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity organization. This charity organization is a respectable Polish charity, dedicated to helping children in need in Poland by buying medical equipment for surgeries and such. Yes, this event is primarily for Polish players and as such, it was published on Polish portal. The auction of two bundles itself (one for the Type, one for the Panzer) takes place on the Allegro portal (basically a Polish version of E-Bay) and is active until 14.1.2015 and the entire proceedings will be donated to charity. Now THAT is something I can get behind, no “20 percent from bundle” bullshit. In order to participate, you don’t have to be Polish (confirmed by WG staff, anyone can participate), but you have to register on Allegro. The link to the Type 59 auction is here (current bid is cca 381 Euro), for Panzer IIJ is here (current bid is 234 Euro). So, good luck! Actually took me a while to decide whether to post it or not, since with the western buying power, Polish players might actually not get this prize as the western players simply have more money, but it’s for charity, it’s a good thing… so why not. PS: it’s first day of the year and we have a saying “the way the first day goes the rest of the year will go as well”, so please, I don’t want to see any hate posts or anything. It’s charity. Just… enjoy your first day and drink a lot of liquids if you have a hangover :)

More...