Hello everyone, it was confirmed on RU server and now it is officially confirmed by EU support as well. EU player SirDannerbold was supposed to recieve Naydin’s medal in his battle, but he did not. He contacted the support service and this is the answer he recieved from support service employee by the nickname of “Daniel Boone”: 27.12.2014: “Nach meiner Untersuchung hast du die Medaille vverdient. Ich leite dasumgehend weiter damit das gefixt wird, ob du die Medaille noch bekommstknn ich dir nicht sagen aber wir danken dir für deine Meldung.” Translation: “You should have been awarded with the medal. I forward this issue to be fixed, but I cannot tell whether you will get the medal or not, but thank you for your message.” 29.12.2014: “Ich habe die antwort bekommen, wir haben in der Tat in der einen Medaille ein Problem, wir sind bereits dem Fehler auf der Spur. Tut uns leid dass du den nicht bekommen hast aber wir haben nicht alles umgehend im Griff… Sorry . Aber danke für deine Meldung. ” Translation: “I received an answer, indeed we have some issues with this medal and we are tracking down the error. Sorry that you have not been awarded with the medal, but we are not able to fix everything instantly. But thank you for your message.” Well, at least we know for sure now, let’s hope they fix it quickly. Heh, who am I kidding. I asked – and fix ETA is – as you guessed it – patch 9.6.

More...