Hello everyone, now here’s a strange thing. Falathi is a Polish community organizer and for a Polish videomaker Hallack, he made something like an interview/Q&A session for the Polish community – specifically in a video, split into three parts (one, two, three). Now, here’s the thing. I don’t speak Polish – I understand it written and a spoken just like any other Czech (getting the general meaning), but not really that well, especially since Falathi’s voice is distorted by phone/skype/whatever. So, in order to find out what was inside and what he said, a summary had to be provided by a Polish player by the nick of “B_2_Spirit”. So, here’s the thing. The summary has some utter crap in it. In other words, either the summary is wrong (B_2_Spirit misheard or misinterpreted what was said), or Falathi is making things up or recieving wrong info (or is an idiot). Here’s what’s in the summary, the wording is exactly as Spirit wrote it: - For sure there will be tanks that have more than one turret and all turrets are gonna be operative (SS: no, this is not true, it’s not sure) - We can expect Japanese TD-s quite soon (SS: not true) - WG is going to increase size of maps and add new, also big. It’s possible that Ensk’s size will be increased. (SS: only true from a small part. “Big Ensk” map was really made – specifically for the “defend the castle” PvE mode. On the other hands, there were multiple tests with larger maps and these tests have shown various issues with large map concept as whole in WoT. As such, the future of large maps is unclear.) - On EU servers WG is not going to publish list of prohibited mods, so you can use them and not be banned. WG leave decision of using them or not using them to your conscience. (SS: this is so stupid it might very well be true) - WG hasn’t got plans for LT on tiers 9 and 10. (SS: true) - It’s possible that WG will enter T-35 and Char 2C soon. (SS: utter crap) - Havok is going to be entered in 2015. (SS: probably true) - Havok will use more cores (SS: true) So, I leave it up to you, Polish players, to confirm or deny the summary contents, but as it stands, like half of it is not correct. That’s bad, even for WG EU.

More...