Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Marks of Excellence mismatch on KV-85

Marks of Excellence mismatch on KV-85

Hi Phalynx,

since you introduced the "Progress on MoE" everything is working fine. The numbers are fairly accurate and correspond with the values in the game.

But now I'm driving with the KV-85 and this is the first time that the numbers are a bit off.

After I got the first mark it said the avg. Damage required for the second mark was 1150, but I already had 1200 and in the game it said ~82%. And now for the third mark the percentage is correct, but the Tank Overview shows a Target Damage of 1700 while the MoE-Page shows a value of 1400.

Could it be that the formula is obsolete? I mean you said something about an overall recalculation of the expected tank values ... but I don't know if this has something to do with it.

I'm not calculating this stuff on my own, just taking the values from the files WoT is delivering. Target damage is pulled only once a day, so probably just timing issue.

Hate to necro this thread but as it is the most similar of all the ones I searched then I picked this one...
    How do you pull the MOE data from the server, I cant see a "marks_of_excellence" variable in the API anywhere.
    I used https://eu.wargaming.net/developers/search/?q= and google but had no luck ..
    Can you pull the value as for "all users", or is the value "per user"... Many of mine in the past have been well above what the site says I need, so if the values are moving that much regularly then I would like to be pulling the value myself to see when the best time is to play to get additional marks .

MoE values are extracted from uploaded dossier files and battle results.

So errors like the above posters, and mine (see pic, small pic lol), is just because the overall sample size may be too low?
    It seems to me like not being able to pull the values from the server would cause you to use a lot more cpu time to try and assume these values .

-> Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	299 <-nearly invisible!
    Last edited by Mr_Deo.eu; 2015-11-03 at 16:51. Reason: noting picture

There are plans for an overall vBAddict API to gather such data with a 3rd party program. Currently on ice due to too much power demanding for current servers.