Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Upload old tank Dossier files

Upload old tank Dossier files

I have been using vbaddict for many years now. However a year or so ago i took a long break from vbaddict and W.O.T. all of my stats before 2014 are gone so my graphs and "progress" dont really show me if I am Improving or not.

Ok here is the quick question i still have all my A.D.U. back up files for all the lost information missing on the Vbaddict server. there are thousands of files (about 2,000) i have tried manualy uploading one at a time (forget it it will take me a year) from the vbaddict website.

is there a way i can select more then one file at a time for upload from the vbaddict website or use my A.D.U. to upload all these files?

also when I upload a file thru website It says "Congratulations, your upload was a success!" & "Bookmark and use the following link to view your personal charts:" However this book mark does not show my account (RunsFast) it shows "?" account, not my account. is it opening a new vbaddict account every time i upload a dossier file manually?

If there was already a thread covering this please forgive me if I posted in wrong area.
    Last edited by RunsFast.na; 2015-01-07 at 14:27.

Are these files Dossier and Battle Results? You can use ADU for that.

Delete that file:
    %APPDATA%\ActiveDossierUploader\UploadedQueue.txt

Store all your dossiers here:
    %APPDATA%\ActiveDossierUploader\OfflineBackup\RunsFast.worldoftanks.com\Dossier\

Start ADU.

If you uploaded already some dossier, vBAddict will ignore older ones. That way I would need to delete your uploaded data and you would start to upload oldest files first.

wow quick response thanks alot

looks like you changed where and how the adu stores backups? because i have the back up somewhere different and dont have %APPDATA%\ActiveDossierUploader\OfflineBackup\RunsFast.worldoftanks.com\Dossier\ but do have %APPDATA%\ActiveDossierUploader\OfflineBackup\RunsFast.worldoftanks.com\replay\

shoud i make the new folder %APPDATA%\ActiveDossierUploader\OfflineBackup\RunsFast.worldoftanks.com\Dossier\

the files im seeing are named like this ADU_20130524_201008_NRXWO2LOFVWWC43UMVZC453POJWGI33GORQW423TFZRW63J2GIYDAMJWHNJHK3TTIZQXG5A=.dat
    they are under adu back up dossier folder but not in appdata i will try what you say and once again love your work
    Last edited by RunsFast.na; 2015-01-07 at 14:42.

Create the missing folders. Please keep in mind, don't start to upload right now - first I need to delete your existing data.

shit just stoped it sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think it uploaded 3 files before your post showed up
    hope I did not make you mad

Just let me know when that is deleted i will not start or mess with Adu until told it is ok

You can start the upload now!

Thank you so much, when adu was scanning the 1500 files it kept freezing due to net framework out of memory? I have 16gb. so I tried only filling the folder you stated with only half of the older files first and they are up loading fine. Also in the old back up directory all the back up dossiers were in daily folders ADU would not recognize them so i had to just throw them directly in %APPDATA%\ActiveDossierUploader\OfflineBackup\RunsFast.worldoftanks.com\Dossier

ADU seems to be deleting every Backup file that is successfully uploads is this normal?

Anyway "Tanks A-Lot" for all the help Phalynx

I'm glad you got it. Have fun.