Thanks to Paul for this one. Meanwhile in 9.5… * * Summary: this 9.5 video shows this player’s ghost shell going straight through the T37 light tank. Notice how the lag indicator doesn’t blink red, indicating a stable connection, so it’s not some sort of lag it seems. It takes place in 9.5 (notice the presence of the Firefly), so it’s not a botched replay either. Actually, I personally have seen two ghost shells since Christmas. Each time, I convinced myself that the shot probably went wide and I looked at it wrong, but seeing this video, you know, I think it’s completely possible a ghost shell at least in one case cost me my battle, because at that particular case I fired at a Borsig and it went through – the shot would have killed him. A second later, he fired back and killed me. Also, it’s worth noting that this is not the first case in last I recieved on e-mail. Perhaps this is a bit my fault, I should have investigated this sooner, I should have known WG would fuck something up. But remember, WG has the best QA department in business! ;)

More...