Hello, everyone guys, just a small update about the comments under the articles. Look, it’s like this: in the past, I tried not to censor any comments. You can be rude here, but please – within reason. Yesterday, I removed a bunch of all caps spam from under one of the articles. Yes, I am talking about you, Mark Chapman, aka palmnut (same IP). Don’t do that shit again, please. Thanks. On the matter of spam: as I mentioned when this blog started, Edrard installed a hardcore spam filter (that’s why the comments are still for the unregistered, I think it’s more comfortable that way for everyone). This however means one thing: sometimes legitimate comments do fall into the spam folder. If you post something and don’t see the comment, it doesn’t mean I deleted it, it usually means it was filtered as spam. I go thru spam folder regularily and remove legitimate comments from it. However, be aware: if you post two links and more in your comment, it will fall into the spam filter AUTOMATICALLY. I know, annoying, but nothing I can do about it, sorry, if it wasn’t this strict, we’d be neck-deep in spam. SS

More...