For the Record: Stronk Wargaming Advertisink – Corporate Edition
Hello everyone, for anyone who has a clue about World of Tanks, Wargaming’s corporate website is a source of great lulz. Take for example the official product description page for World of Tanks. Take the description text: World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Throw yourself into epic (*snicker*) tank battles of World War II with other steel cowboys (*insert Brokeback mountain joke*) all over the world. Your arsenal includes more than 160 armored vehicles from United States, Germany, France, the Soviet Union and Britain (160? How fucking old is this?) carefully detailed with historical accuracy (hahaha, with historical accuracy, WT E-100 says hi). A flexible system of authentic vehicle upgrade and development allows you to try any of the vehicles and weapons in the game (What, try where? There is a trial mode? Something I missed?). Whether you prefer to exhaust your foes with fast and maneuverable light tanks, make deep breaches in enemy lines with all-purpose medium tanks, use the force of giant heavy tanks to eliminate opposing armored forces, or become a heavy sniper with self-propelled guns, each unit type has its own advantages and can be extremely effective when operated by a true tank ace. But being a great tank commander alone isn’t enough to win! In World of Tanks, it’s all about teamwork (*laughs out loudly*). Victory is achieved by combining your combat skills with those of the other members of your team, each playing their own role on the battlefield (these roles include: “camper”, “bushwanker”, “foul-mouthed dead guy”, “Ahmed the suicidal med” and others). Just add your favorite strategy to build your own steel empire and manifest the indisputable authority of the tank power (wut?)! And theeeeeeeeen… there’s the screenshots from the game. Hmmm… what do they have all in common I wonder? Oh that’s right, they all show HD models, which is like 10 percent of the game. We wouldn’t want your corporate partners to see the remaining 90 percent of stronk SD models now would we… :) As usual.