Hello everyone, as you might have noticed, in last two days, a whole number of threads about errors in World of Tanks individual mission came up. Some of the “bug reports” are simply misunderstood mission parameters, but some are real bugs, the reason of which – my guess – is mistranslation. Check this out, this is a bug, reported to me by Locastan. TD2 mission, as shown by Locastan, requires you to “damage enemy tank module”: Locastan did exactly that, yet he was not awarded with the mission reward: The reason for it is that the mission description is incorrect. You do not have to damage a module, you have to knock it out (not yellow, but red), Russian version has it correct for example. This is but one example, as far as I know there. There are however other really strange things, that are considered bugs, but they are probably a result of some outdated mod. An example can be found here (thanks to Nekojima for pointing this out) – this is how most people see SPG10 mission. Notice the conditions. And this is what another player reported as the SPG10 conditions: You can immediately see that the second player is using mods. That is probably why he is seeing the mission condition differently, because the mission on the second picture comes from 9.5 test and was changed ever since. Probably not Wargaming fault. One thing is for certain however: the IM’s, as they are, are pretty fucked. There is a LOT of confused feedback on Russian and European forums both, Wargaming simply released them with bugs. There are exploits too – one was published on FTR earlier today, another one is that when your mission is to end the battle without any modules damaged, there’s an easy workaround – just die. Get killed, all your modules are destroyed, so they don’t count as damaged. Retarded, right? Oh well.

More...