…that’s right, not a branch, a tree. Here’s the link to source message. Me: *related rant* According to this logic, we should have a Czech tree. Storm: And who said there won’t be a Czech tree? *evil smile* (tm Daigensui) So yea, there will be one. Today, the two gentlemen that made the Swedish tree proposal (Sp15 and Renhaxue) met with WG representatives in Stockholm to discuss the Swedish branch (amongst other things). WG is actively working on what was previously an EU tree, but apparently decided to split the major nations (Czechoslovaks, Swedish, Italians) into separate trees. As far as I know, at this moment, according to WG representatives, the Czechoslovak branch is scheduled first, with the Swedish one (medium/heavy mix, sorry, no S-Tank) as a backup in the event of some major problem with the Czechoslovaks, which frankly is not expected (although there are some things that need to be cleared out). To that end, me and two Czech historians, V.Francev and J.Tintěra, are meeting again the WG representatives in Prague at the end of the month. I think the final verdict will be known after that, but it’s looking good. Personally, I believe we have found a sure way to bypass the tier 9 issue without sacrificing the premium TVP (earlier “TVP model 1945″, now “TVP Concept”), even though WG doesn’t necesserily agree with me, but well – that’s what the meeting is about.

More...