Hello everyone, numerous people reported a strange bug in the 0.9.5.1 minipatch. This issue caught my attention because I recieved 7 mails from people describing it and of all of them, 5 claimed that they had no mods present. Basically, the bug is, when you want to sell a tank and open the “sell” window, the window quickly closes before you manage to type in the price. There is an emeregency workaround for that* – you just type the price into the chat, copy it (ctrl+c) and paste it (ctrl+v) into the window before it closes (thanks to CadyDady for this one). I tested it myself and I was unable to replicate this bug even after multiple attempts, leading me to suspicion that this is not something caused by a bug, but that it’s caused by bad mods. One of the people in the thread mentioned he’s using Oldskool’s mods, so that probably is the issue. Please be aware: some modders are pigs, who make their shitty modpacks overwrite ORIGINAL files in the game folder (copying mod content over the ingame files) – even if you then remove such a modpack from the res_mods folder, its traces (the files it has overwritten in other game folders) will remain and possibly fuck your game up during the nearest update. In other words, be careful what you install.

More...