Hello everyone, I have to admit, this is something that actually slipped through my net, because I simply did not believe that after the “M53/M55 flying turret” fiasco, Wargaming would screw around with model/collision model inconsistency again. But… check this out. This is the AMX-50B HD model – a comparison between the visual and collision model. Look at the turret cradle (the part below the turret). As you can see, a significant part of the cradle is missing from the turret in the collision model, creating an exposed “strip” of armor. There’s one other mistake on the HD model, the hatches – the upper part of the hatches on the roof is missing from the collision model. Also notice the frontal plate shape difference between collision and visual model. Yes, there is a hole on the side of the armor. Why am I posting this – after all, it’s still 9.6 test, right? To catch the bugs and all that? Well, last time this happened, it went live with such a bug (again, the “flying turret”) and the results you probably know. Well, I guess I’ll have to go over models again to check for this kind of pitfalls.

More...