Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: "have error : Cannot Parse json file - input string was not in a correct Store . . "

"have error : Cannot Parse json file - input string was not in a correct Store . . "

Hi:

Getting This error message: "have error : Cannot Parse json file - input string was not in a correct Store <> in bpmaxfrags column Expected type in64,"

Saw closed thread where you mention in active tank. Made me r realize that problem started after I purchased British Firefly but did not play it before closing game and WOT Stats, Had problem next time I started WOT Stats.

I can't figure work around and posts in closed thread don't help. Please explain as I apparently am not getting it.

Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Phalynx:

On 12/16 you posted on related closed thread: "Source of the error is related to maxXP and maxFrags. This bug needs some heavy work to be fixed and occurs on new tanks which have not been played (yet).

I'm on it, but it can take some time."

However, u never posted solution. I know you now have beta which perhaps addressed the problem in the closed thread, but why do I have the same problem again? I am using the beta.

Can you at least acknowledge that you read my posts, if you can't suggest a solution.I know you are busy and this is a relatively thankless endeavor on your part.

Thank you.

My Statement:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/threads/5567...ull=1#post8395

The final version will fix your issues.

Thanks for confirmation.

Thanks for your efforts as well.

WOT Statistics v2.5.1.2 has been released:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/content/144-...-been-released