Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Signature Updates

Signature Updates

Firstly congratulations on a great size with loads of information.

My question is, How often do the stats on the Signature Creator get updated? The only way I can get an up to date image is by using another back ground. The rest of the site updates as soon as you upload your data files and dossier.

Both these signatures were made at the same time but I have used the top image before and so the stats are outdated.

This isn't a criticism because this is still the best World of Tanks Stats site going.

Keep up the good work

Thanks

Every image is calculated once in 24 hours, depending on the last time it was generated. Changed that now to 2 hours, let's see how that works on the server load. Will increase the time if the load goes up.

Added also WN7.

OK. Thanks for the info. Nice to see the WN7 data to. Most other sites probably update the signatures once a day so don't push the servers to much.

Great work.

Why does my signature never show a 7 day result? I play every day - how can I get it to work properly?

You need also to run ADU during the time you are playing, otherwise your battles will not be uploaded.