Regarding the IM “rigging”, that took place (the rigging post from earlier), I recieved a letter from that clan’s diplomat M4Karabine, who apologized for the incident. The players who participated were punished for their rigging attempts by their clan. Now that is something I can respect. - “more than 20″ tanks in HD will come in 9.7 - Q: “War Thunder has different gun elevations on tanks than WoT!” A: “I really don’t care what gun elevation WT has.” - T28 TD will be replaced by an “early” T95 prototype, which will visually be quite similiar to the current T28 - alternative hulls will come after most tanks are reworked to HD - T-34-3 buff? “We’ll have a look.” - top gun of the LTTB LT doesn’t have rifling inside the barrel, it’s a bug - in 9.6 test 2 there are also some mild hangar visual bugs - the feature where the more battles you have on the tank, the more “worn” it would look (rusty, dirty) will not be implemented - modern camouflages (such as the Berlin Brigade one for the British) are not planned for PC WoT - serverside replays will in distant future (SS: IIRC, this was first announced in 2013… oh well) - it’s possible that Havok will initially be implemented to affect only tanks (SS: as in, various junk falling off the tank when hit, without the realistic destruction part) - on Russian server, the names of players participating in rigged IM battles will be published, but replays of the battles will not be made public in order “not to teach the audience how to misbehave” And that’s all for now. Hmm… not enough? You kids want a funny story before you go to bed? Alright children… sit down, uncle Silentstalker will tell you one. Once upon a time, there was an asshole. He roamed the comment section of various FTR posts, spamming the comments with insults (some pretty vulgar ones too). In order not to be recognized, he used a very original nickname Siemka. The poor thing however was not very smart and registered the troll account with an e-mail he tied to his Facebook profile. And so, I had a good chuckle and banned the asshat a few days ago and thought the matter closed. Until today. You see, Edrard, the owner of wot-news.com and a friend of mine got two letters today, both from the same IP address: 95.42.68.141, both from “concerned citizens”, telling Edrard to “clean you shit and put him in his place” (direct quote). After me and Edrard had a good laugh about it, I thought of looking up the address, whether it’s some “old friend” returning – and voila, it’s the stupid asshole I banned a few days back and already forgot about. Furthermore, the second e-mail was from the SAME address he used to spam FTR comments with, hashat12@hotmail.com, introducing himself as “Nikola” in the first e-mail and “BonchoSloncho from EU server” in the second one. Tried pasting that e-mail to Facebook, as I did before. It led to the “Nikola Nikolov” profile from Varna (the profile was made non-public or deleted a few minutes), with “McDonalds staffmember” listed as his employment. Well, I didn’t expect a rocket scientist, but this is pretty funny :) So, BonchoSloncho, I really suggest you stay away from FTR from now on and to the rest of you… good night :)

More...