Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Tank not in garage?

Tank not in garage?

Hi,

I have just discovered that a tank I purchased a few days ago, is showing "No" under the Garage column of My Tanks. It appears to be updating the battle,wn8, damage etc. but as it appears to be not in the garage, it has no crew, equipment and consumable information and therefore no link to see what other people are using. I don't know if this is a VBAddict issue or something missing from the uploaded data via ADU. I have tried deleting all the dossier files and restarting WoT to recreate them, but this had no effect.

Its no serious, but any thoughts on how to fix this?

There are many inconsistencies with "garage" in my list. Some that are in my garage show as No, at least one not in my garage shows as Yes. I recently made sure I had the most recent version, and Advanced Statistics on, and played the tank, but it still didn't update to Yes in my garage.

Small problem though, thanks for all your hard work.

The "garage" information is provided by ATS. Can you please attach ADU logfiles to see if they have been uploaded correctly?

I think I figured out what it was for me. I was in my res_mods folder and noticed I had a 9.6 folder. Being NA, my mods were still using the 9.5 folder. In the 9.6 folder were the ADU mods. I moved them into the matching location on the 9.5 side, ran some battles last night, and I see this morning the garage info looks correct.

Oh, you know what else--I noticed ADU had an update the other day and so I updated it. At the same time, I turned on both mods. I bet the update and turning on the mods, combined with the window where NA is still on a previous patch, lead to the issue for me.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for info. Seems I have to improve the behaviour with ADU and Mods.

Maybe. I think it's possible "you" just got unlucky with the 9.6 update being delayed on the NA server. Again, thanks.