I’ll be brief. Just returned from meeting with Yuri Pasholok here in Prague. He is quite nice in real life and so are his colleagues. It was really interesting. Have to settle my thoughts and then think of whether to write anything or not. Anyway… this one I can’t keep for myself anyway, plus several people got told already, so I might as well tell. The potential (not completely agreed, but very likely) replacement for the WT E-100 is Waffenträger Panther with a MASSIVE 15cm gun (very long, L/64 or so). No autoloader, very thin armor. As for the shape, as far as I could see there were several variants, one of which is practically identical to the current ingame GW Panther. Just think GW Panther with longer gun, that’s a TD and not an artillery. The gameplay will be similiar to the WT PzIV. The plans are historical, it’s not a fake – they were found in Bundesarchiv. Saw them, don’t have them and wouldn’t publish them even if I did (not my property). Oh yea, and they want to replace the fake GW E-100 with GW Tiger (of sorts, the superstructure is different) with 305mm mortar (Czechoslovak Škoda B20 actually). Alpha ftw! :)

More...