- various types of armored steel (with different brittleness for example) are not represented in WoT (SS: they used to be, very long time ago – some vehicles had different steel quality coefficients, this was removed because it was confusing to players) - according to Storm, Wargaming implements armor as such: if there is an official document, they use official numbers. If there is no official armor thickness document, they decide the armor thicknesses themselves - E-25 dimensions are unhistorical? “We made it according to sources we had at that time.” (SS: the argument was that the player thinks E-25 in the game is smaller than in real life, Storm disagress – funny about those sources available though, Panzer Tracts have been along for a long time) SS: It’s true, E-25 in the game is too small. Storm confirmed the model length, width and height in his answers. Here’s how they compare to real values from Panzer Tracts 20-1 by Hilary Doyle. Ingame width according to Storm: 2,78 meters Real width according to Doyle (PT 20-1): 3,41 meters Ingame height according to Storm: 1,75 meters Real height according to Doyle (PT 20-1): 2,03 meters Ingame hull length according to Storm: 4,5 meters Real hull length according to Doyle (PT 20-1): 5,66 meters I smell a nerf. Anyway, back to Storm. - the fact that Chasseur de Chars was used as tier 8 premium medium tank doesn’t mean that WG found a candidate for tier 8 medium tank - Storm admits that the frontak plate angles on the SD model of IS-3 are wrong, it will be fixed in HD (SS: I don’t have the exact numbers, optically, it looks like a slight nerf, but I can’t really tell – fun fact, according to Yuri Pasholok even the HD model is somewhat wrong, it has some unhistorical elements, like that AA machinegun) - Storm states that the WT E-100 replacement was not discussed yet properly - FV215b switch to Chieftain is still planned - if you vote in various WG polls (those that get sent by e-mail) without recieving your personal invitation by e-mail, your vote will not count - there is a reason why the polls aren’t given to everybody – according to Storm, you need a defined number of answers to get the best results, plus WG doesn’t have the capacities to read answers from EVERYBODY

More...