Source: Wotleaks VK Hello everyone, in one of the upcoming patches, completely unhistorically buffed tier 9 VK4502 Ausf.B (the rear turret variant) will be replaced by a Maus prototype. The vehicle is already modelled, according to supertesters. An info from supertest (from Wotleaks) states that the vehicle’s name is “Typ 205/1″ – I am not quite sure that is necesserialy true (the name, anyway), but whatever. The vehicle looks roughly like this: Yes, that is a (rather short) 15cm gun on tier 9. And no, if you are wondering whether that cupola on the top is a major weakspot – it’s actually 200mm thick, so probably not that major. The frontal plate is (as far as I remember) as thick as the Maus one. Model leak is possible to appear very soon. If you are wondering, what’s going to happen with the VK4502 – as far as I know, it’s going to be removed (for now), it’s possible it might appear later as an alternative hull to VK4502 Ausf.A – or as a premium tank (definitely no “free premium” though).

More...