Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Status ver 9.6

Status ver 9.6

Tested the new br2json, seems to work fine for WoT 9.6 public test.

Trying the old dc2json returned no error parsing dossier file from WoT 9.6, but for each tank I played (AMX 50B, IS-7 and Bat Chat) the tanks just dissapeared from the dossier result one by one. I read somewhere that a lot of tanks has been reworked, so I guess the tanks.json have to be updated - but you probably know all this .

As to BR2JSON the update was easy, but as usually WG changed internal stuff for the dossiers. It seems they are unable to just add stuff, they need to create new way of handling...

I'm already on it.

Update for 0.9.6 is out.

I have now tested the 0.9.6 dc2json, seems to work.

I get som strange results though for new tanks played on public test, but have to investigate some more.

I see. The order of the structures is wrong. My new parser fails on this, I need to provide a new structures_88.json

Yea, we did some testing and found at least these strange results after playing one battle (the first one for a tank) - the dossier file returned some results seems to be to high:

"tanks_v2": {
    "112": {
    "a15x15": {

"directHits": 399,
    "spotted": 1500,

"total": {
    "battlesCount": 2399142026,

From the "achievement" section it was also returning quite a lot of high values, not sure if that is normal.

Finally fixed the order of the items. Can you confirm?

Did a quick test, and it seems to work! :-) I checked using my previous dossier file from WoT 9.6 public test, and the strange results reported above was now gone, and it all seems correct.

Will make a more thorough test tomorrow playing some new battles and report back to you.

Updated also the tanks.json for some new tanks, along with the WN8 values for those new tanks.

OK, thanks' for info. We was not able to logon to the test server anymore, it was probably closed now since the new version is released tomorrow.