Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: "BUSY - Server is in Maintenance Mode, please try again later"

"BUSY - Server is in Maintenance Mode, please try again later"

Hi,

I can show all entries of my stats except of battlesummary: it always display message "BUSY - Server is in Maintenance Mode, please try again later". It is displayed to me at several web-browsers and also to my friends from another countries. Could you help me with this problem, pls?

Tnx.

h.

Does a refresh with F5 help?

Some background information:
    Every morning the site goes down to backup the database. This is necessary for the worst case, a crash.
    During this time, all services go into a maintenance mode. I suspect you took a look on your profile during that time and that information "maintenance mode..." has been cached.

This post was made as an issue

Yes, I know about maintenance. It was displayed first time at morning - ofc

But it was displayed also at time when I wrote first post at this thread, not only at morning. Refresh doesn't help (for me). Clear cache doesn't help too, so I thought that it is cached somewhere at route to me. But it was displayed also to my friends (another countries - another internet providers, they haven't it in browser/proxy cache, because they tried look at this battlesummary first time at time when I wrote first post at this thread). So maybe some cache close to you?

Now it's ok, maybe cache somewhere expired?

So I assume the proxy (Apache Traffic Server) is caching the maintenance message. Will do a fix for that.
    Let's continue here:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/project.php?issueid=382