- regarding the accuracy nerf, a player asked Storm whether WG statistical method is correct, since the difference after the nerf is only 1 percent. Storm replies: “We checked. Everything’s as it should be. I think that if I didn’t write in the patchnotes anything about the accuracy, your feeling would be different.” (SS: as in “you wouldn’t even notice”) - for now there are no plans to change the accuracy further - platoon finder tool development will start soon (SS: as in, an automated tool that will allow you to look for platoon members) - it is not true that matchmaker 3.0 (new version that is being developed) will bring symmetrical teams (same vehicles on both sides) - starting from 9.6, the rule that open topped vehicles have longer viewrange is no longer valid - it is not known yet, how T-62 HD model turret armor will look like - in 9.5, an issue appeared that after several battles, some models start having black textures instead of the regular ones. Storm states that this is caused by insufficient amount of memory and that players should reduce the quality of textures to fix it (SS: Bullshit, it’s a bug. The game is simply memory leaking. I don’t have this issue, but Ritagamer (the streamer) has about the same PC as me and has it.) - no T34 rebalance is planned. These rumors are apparently caused by Russian videomaker TheJoves, who is immensely popular on Russian server – he sometimes posts garbage and lots of people take it as truth. - maps are always balanced so both bases have about the same winrate (no base has advantage over the other)

More...