Hello everyone, there are two issues with the Tiger P model (thanks for people noticing). Issue one is nastier and I am sure many of you encountered it. Basically, the tracks have a fucked up model, that, under some circumstances, causes visual glitches, a sort of “bar code” artefacts coming from the tracks, essentially like this: This is a known bug and will be fixed in the next update. Not sure what triggers it, I haven’t seen it in my client myself. Second bug is of a bit funnier nature. Check this out, this is the commander cupola of the top turret. Missing anything? That’s right, there are no vision slits in the cupola, it’s just a metal bucket. Oh well, guess the commander doesn’t really HAVE to see anything – next patch will feature viewrange reduced to 0. Yes, it’s a known bug and this too will be fixed in the future I assume. On the other hand, several people contacted me, asking about the size of the hole behind the mantlet, specifically that the size of the hole was MUCH increased and the turret now is nowhere near as durable as it used to be. Well, this is intentional. If you compare the mantlet and the collision model, you’ll see that it actually makes sense.

More...