Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: WoTStatistic wrong WN8 table i suppose

WoTStatistic wrong WN8 table i suppose

I think that the Program has not the v18 table for expected values. I get an overall WN8 that is different from what I compute manually and from what other programs are giving me, and those two are same value at the end.

It is using v18.

Hey mate, there are new excepted values available: http://www.wnefficiency.net/wnexpected/ - Expected Tank Values v19 (20th March 2015)

Yes, I know as I released the update to wnefficiency.net

See my news here, update for WoT Statistics is in preparation.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this seem most recently active thread, so I'll post it here.
    The reason why i'm writing this is that after v19 update i have lost aprox. 140wn8 rating, i started digging and found a fault in my opinion in your calculations. As far as i understand from WiKi you take in to account only 50% of better playing players on a tank "Afterwards, we filtered to the 50% of players who play that tank, who perform well ON THAT TANK, not overall." But this is very, very unfair and unusable to some rare tanks like VK7201, Patton M60 and obj.907. This tanks were awarded to the best players already and the number of those players is dramatically low compared to other Tier X tanks. In my case it's was obj.907 which is similar to obj.430. Having avg.Dmg 3.5k+ i get only 3458wn8 and since i have a lot of battles on it my rating just went to sh*t. I think you would agree that the formula used in WN8 rating is good for avg tanks with a big group of sampling, but in this case it fails.
    P.S I would like also to mention that STB-1 also has an abnormal low rating, i did not dig into that but a lot of skillful players complained to me about that.