Hello everyone, have you heard of Warpack? No? Then listen up. You might have heard the name before, whispered in the darkest of forum threads, or perhaps screamed by many a noob, dying from your shells. Is it really the mythical cheat for a game, that’s supposed to be cheat-proof? Yes and no. Warpack is an illegal mod kit, that’s available for certain amount of money (monthly subscription). It’s possibly the best of the cheat mods, it is constantly developed and it contains some really nasty stuff, like: - defoliants - lasers - fully functional aimbot (aims at weakspots and pre-aims tanks in motion) - fallen tree indicators, enemy reload timers Practically every illegal mod you can think of. It’s one of the most illegal things you can get, beyond that are only a few really ugly things and I won’t even mention those. So, naturally, you expect players abusing this to be banned, yes? Well, not quite. Check this out. Reddit is one of the largest WoT communities and I kinda like it, but it has some very special people, like those, who openly post their screenshots, where they are running Warpack (notice all the settings and options Warpack offers): Normal people obviously don’t like having cheaters in their games – and so, player KorbeN reported the asshole to EU support. So, you’d expect the cheater Milkm4n_PL not to be amongst us, yes? Especially if it’s some twink or test account. Well, here’s the support answer to the report: Yep, totally unrelated answer explaining what mods are. Clear copy-paste. EU support, best support ever. Naturally, the player complained. Here’s what he got: As you can see, it’s another copy-paste. WG EU clearly doesn’t give a fuck. Milkm4n_PL is still amongst us (the account wasn’t even banned), which shows us the stance of WG EU well – they won’t punish you for Warpack, so it’s de-facto allowed. Okay, no, not really. Minsk would heavily disagree (and Minsk is unhappy with WG EU’s sloppy work) and obviously I am NOT telling you to go ahead and cheat. I want strict punishments of cheaters. But it is what it is. Warpack is real and it’s amongst us. It would be foolish to think every person killing you with a trick shot is a cheater – the amount of cheaters is probably low in general. Still…

More...